We are looking for an ambitious colleague who wants to join our close-knit and informal team. Carve works on exciting and striking projects in public space with a focus on sports and play. As a designer/project leader at Carve you will be involved and responsible for different projects from acquisition, concept phase up to and including the final design phase. If you have experience in managing project teams and you are familiar with different disciplines within the field, our team is seeking a motivated, creative and confident project leader. We are looking for someone with a strong visual imagination and a strong design opinion. Together we work on the most diverse and challenging projects both locally and internationally.
Carve’s team combines diverse design and engineering expertises, a set of skills that we consider the foundation for any successful social intervention in the public space. Our focus is to design unconventional spaces for people of all ages, groups, and backgrounds where sports and play are the key components that bring people together. We work on a wide range of interesting projects, both large and small, for government and private clients in the Netherlands and abroad. Additionally, we collaborate with foreign (landscape) agencies in larger teams.
• someone with a completed design education;
• with approx. 5 years of comparable managerial work experience as a project leader; • who understands the art of supervising a project from concept up to and including the FD phase;
• who can think budget-oriented; • who knows how the clients think and knows how to guide them;
• who can motivate, collaborate and lead the project team;
• who can make and give beautiful presentations together with the project team;
• with an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch;
• with a good command of the English language;
• with very good communication/ presentation skills;
The opportunity to develop yourself, work on special projects in The Netherlands and abroad in a fun team and a position as the creative pivot of the agency. In addition, a salary that matches the position, work experience and knowledge.
You can send your application to email@example.com
Contact person: Marleen Beek
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.